Your sketchbooks can be the playground for your artistic inner child. A sketchbook is a great way to fit art into your busy life. In this workshop you will create artful sketchbook pages without too much effort, space, time, or material. We will sketch, collage, paint, doodle, cut, and paste in sketchbooks but most importantly, we'll have fun!
Topics and exercises include:
• 30 ways to create art without thinking too much
• Create art with everyday objects
• Art Journaling: create art with your daily stories
• Collage with mixed medium
• Spontaneous drawing
• Create decorative elements for a consistent sketchbook style
• Painting in sketchbooks
Just bring yourself to the workshop, all materials are included. This includes:
• Drawing materials: pens, pencils, color pencils
• Painting materials: brushes, paint, palette knife
• Collage materials: Scissors, pictures, text, etc.
• Transfer materials: tracing paper, carbon paper, light box
Course Duration: 2 days, 6-7 hours per day
Cancellation policy at Wayne's Studio
If you need to cancel, notification must be given at least one week prior to the class’s start date regardless if payment has been sent.
No refunds are given once the workshop starts. If you need to miss a workshop day, you may make up the missing day in any of Wayne's future studio workshops within 6 months.
If the workshop is canceled or rescheduled, you will receive an email notification no later than 48 hours prior to the beginning of the workshop. Payments will be